CVR MLS encourages all technology providers receiving an IDX feed to use WebAPI. Trestle offers an automated path to converting your RETS feed to a WebAPI equivalant.
Please follow the steps provided in the attachments on this article. After completing step 8, please do the following:
Next Steps & Important Notes
• The contract will now go to the broker listed in step 7, and then to the selected MLO for approval.
• Once approved, your developer can start mapping the data using the new Web API transport.
• When you’ve completed the data mapping and can successfully pull data using the Web API, notify us at [email protected] and we’ll move your remaining contracts for the MLO from RETS to the Web API data feed.
• After the contracts have been transferred, CoreLogic will suspend the appropriate RETS feeds.
• IMPORTANT NOTE: You only need to create a new Web API connection for ONE contract per MLO. CoreLogic has a tool to automate the transfer of your other contracts.