Virginia REALTORS Tech Help Line
The Tech Helpline is a member benefit for full dues paying members offering support for hardware, software, networking and digital devices. Members can contact friendly and knowledgeable analysts via phone, e-mail, or online chat for help with any device. The Tech Hotline will troubleshoot problems and offer solutions, often by ‘remoting in’ to your computer while you relax. The customer care team can advise you on hardware and software purchasing, and most importantly, they are especially attuned to your needs as a REALTOR®.
Need General Technical Support?
Email [email protected]
- Instruction for installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Diagnosis and repair of computer hardware and software issues.
- Advice for purchasing hardware, software and services.
- Basic instruction with major software applications.
- Recommendations for upgrades and updates.
- Advice for performance optimization.
- Troubleshooting network issues.
- No limits on the number of calls or on the length of time per call.
- Experienced, reliable, professional and courteous assistance.
- Assistance in English or Spanish.
- U.S. based analysts located in Orlando, Florida.
- Analysts available via live technical support or online chat.
- Support is available Monday – Friday from 9AM to 8PM and Saturday from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time