You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
How Do I Find Open Houses?
- Under the "Search" tab, click the "Open House" category text. You can also click on search, locate the Open House Category and click the "Quick" link.
- Enter your search criteria and click the "Results" button at the bottom left or top right of the screen.
- Review your results. You may click the "Action" button and then the "Criteria" button if you did not find the Open House you were searching for, and revise your search criteria. You may save these results as either a new Saved Search, or Speed Bar Shortcut by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the page, then choosing the appropriate button.
- To email or print a report of the Open Houses you're interested in, click the check box next to the appropriate listings & click the "Actions" button at the bottom of the page, then click "Print". Select the type of report you want, Single Line, Full or Multi-Map, then click either the "Email PDF", "Print to PDF", "Preview", or "Print" buttons at the bottom of the page.
- To map the Open Houses you're interested in, click the check box next to the appropriate listings & either the Print and Multi-Map function, or click the "Directions" button at the bottom of the page, and map a route to the open houses.