Where can I find a History of the Emails I've sent?
- Click on the "My Matrix" tab, then click on the "Sent Email" link at the top of the page.
- You may filter between "Direct Emails" and "Auto Emails" by using the Filter drop down menu in the upper right corner.
- Your emails are initially sorted by email type and then date in descending order. You may click any blue column header to sort the list by that field. Clicking the header a second time will sort the list in reverse order.
- Detailed information for each Sent Email may be accessed by clicking the triangle next to the "Sent" time or the time link iteself. Click the "Open in Portal" button to view the listing(s) as the recipient would in their Portal.
- Expanding the details for an Auto Email will allow you to change the "Settings", "Revise" the criteria, run as a "Full Search", "Open in Portal" and even "Delete the Auto Email".
- For Direct Emails you may click the "x Listings" link in the "Contents" column to view the listings that were sent in that emailing.
- Clicking any blue Contact name in the "Recipients" column will bring you to a Filtered Contacts view of all interactions with that Contact. From here you may review Contact Details, Auto Emails, Saved Searches and Sent Email. Detailed information for each section can be accessed by clicking the triangle next to the section, or the section name itself.
- The "Viewed" column will show you the last time an email was opened in the portal by the recipient.
When a sent email in your history section goes beyond 90 days old, Matrix will automatically drop it from your list.