How do I disable Auto Email?
Disabling Auto Email
- Click the "My Matrix" tab, then click the "Auto Emails" link at the top of the page.
- Find the search you want to disable. Each Auto Email has the Contact's name listed. Expand the details for the Auto Email by clicking the triangle beside the name, or by clicking the name itself.
- Click the "Settings" button, then scroll down to find the "Settings" sub-header.
- Click the "Disabled" radio button, and then the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
- You will notice that the graphic in the Status column has now been changed to a red circle with an exclamation mark. Auto Email is now disabled. If there are other searches set-up for the same contact, you need to disable each one individually.