How do I map my search results?
Mapping Search Results
With Matrix, you can plot more than one listing on a single map!
- On your search results page, click the select box next to each listing that you want to plot together on a map.
- Click the "Map" button at the top right of the page.
- Your selected properties are all plotted together on one, interactive map.
- Click the "Directions" button at the bottom of the page. You will see the white space next to the map populate with a mini view of the properties you wish to visit.
Mousing over each property highlights it in blue and allows you to adjust the order of the properties by clicking the up/down arrows at the right of the property image. You will see the pins on the map update with the appropriate number.
- Click the "Add Start" button to input your starting point for driving directions. Enter a name for this way point, enter the starting address and click "Find Stop". The map will update with your starting pin.
- Click the "Add Stop" button if you would like to add additional pins that can be inserted anywhere into the order by using the up/down arrows at the left of the address.
- Once you have finalized the travel itinerary, click the "Directions" button below the map. Scroll down to find the Turn-by-Turn Directions at the bottom of the page.
Note: You can email or print those directions using the appropriate buttons on the bar below the map.